1) Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2) Add onions, carrots, and celery and saute 4 minutes. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds longer.
3) Add in broth tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, bay leaves, thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Bring to a boil, then add green beans.
5) Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 - 30 minutes.
6) Then add corn and peas and cook 5 minutes longer and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (255g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 22 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 422.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 115mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 6.9g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 61
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!