1. Pre-heat oven to 180degrees
2. Put the tortillas in the oven inside an oven proof bowl to get the shpe. You may need to soften them up in the microwave first
3. Sweat onion and garlic in fry pan on a medium heat
4. Add rest of vegetables and cook until just soft
5. Add beans, coriander, tomato paste and cumin and stir well
6. Cook for approximately 5min or until beans are hot through
Serve in tortilla bowl, top with greek yogurt if desired
If adding meat, add during step 3
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (494g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 202 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2049.7mg||71 %|
|Potassium 1040.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 164.9g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g||61 %|
|Sugars, other 149.6g|
|Protein 29.6g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 984
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!