1. Press crescent rolls into cookie sheet to form a crust.
2. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (approximately 10 to 12 minutes).
3. Let crust cool.
4. Mix mayo, cream cheese, and dressing mix until smooth and creamy.
5. Spread over cooled crust.
6. Toss chopped vegetables and cheese together and sprinkle mixture on top.
7. Chill for at least one hour
8. Cut into small squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (22g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 104.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 35.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.2g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 49
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!