1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Combine veggies (around 2 cups total) with 1/4 cup flour.
3. Mix rest of flour and ingredients adding bits of butter in pieces and crumbling in until coarse crumbs.
4. Mix in veggies and cheese.
5. Stir in yogurt gently and knead to dough.
6. Form 9 biscuits (2.5 inch diameter) and 1.25 inch thick.
7. Bake in skillet 15 to 18 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 468 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.3g||162 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 138.9mg||43 %|
|Sodium 476.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 359.6mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 57.8g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 760
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!