1) Place a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
2) Add mushrooms, zucchini, and bell pepper to pan.
3) Saute´ 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Spoon about 3/4 cup vegetable mixture over black bean mixture on each tostada.
5) Top with lettuce, salsa, and cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 352.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 30
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!