1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease square baker with butter. Combine flour and brown sugar in bowl. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs; set aside 1/2 cup mixture for topping.
2) To remaining crumbs, add baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3) In a small bowl, whisk egg and milk. Add to flour mixture just until moist.
4) Pour batter into baker, sprinkle with berries and reserved flour topping mixture.
5) Bake 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1254g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 898 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.7g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.2g||311 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 266.6mg||82 %|
|Sodium 954.5mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1320.1mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 521g||153 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 513g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2940
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!