1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2 or 9x1 1/2 inch round layer pans
2. Combine dry cake mix, eggs, butter, and water in large mixer bowl. Mix, bake, and cool as directed on package. Refrigerate layers to make splitting easier. Split each cake into 2 thin layers.
3. For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar, nutmeg, and milk until smooth.
4. Place one layer on cake plate. Spread with 1/2 cup cream cheese filling; top with 1/2 cup cherry filling. Repeat layers, ending with cake layer.
5. Spread remaining cream cheese filling over top layer and top with remaining cherry filling.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (284g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 247 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.4g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 375.9mg||116 %|
|Sodium 228.1mg||8 %|
|Potassium 271.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 74.3g|
|Protein 11.8g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 586
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.