* Put the pork, lemongrass paste, fish sauce, white sugar, crushed garlic, spring onions and white pepper into a bowl and mix well with clean hands. Divide into 12 equal parts, then roll each one into a ball and flatten slightly. Put to one side.
* Bring a kettle to the boil. Put the noodles into a large, heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover them. Put to one side for 10 minutes.
* Meanwhile, prepare the carrot and cucumber.
* When the noodles are soft, drain them and hold under cold running water until cool. Drain again and put them to one side until needed.
* Place a large non-stick frying plan over a medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. When hot, add the meatballs and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
* While the meatballs are cooking, put all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
* Divide the noodles between 2 serving bowls and add the carrot, cucumber, beansprouts, lettuce leaves and fresh herbs. Top with cooked meatballs. Spoon some of the dressing over the salad and serve the rest on the side. Scatter over the peanuts before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (426g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 286 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.8g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 90mg||28 %|
|Sodium 2184.3mg||75 %|
|Potassium 662.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 15g|
|Protein 23.7g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 450
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!