1. Peel potatoes and put in salted water to boil.
2. Slice onion and caramelize in saute pan. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
4. When potatoes are tender, drain and put back in pan. Add cheese and sour cream and mash to break up. Add half and half until creamy. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread the potatoes in a 8 x 8 inch baking dish and put sauteed onions on top. Spread the gruyere cheese on top and place in oven until cheese is golden (approximately eight minutes).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 5.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 90.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 712mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 27.1g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 157
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!