1. Preheat oven too 350 degrees. Butter a 9x13 inch baking pan
2. Using a double boiler or in a metal bowl set over a saucepan containing an inch of simmering water (do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water), melt the butter and chocolate, stirring with a heatproof rubber spatula. Let cool.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together rye flour,cocoa, baking powder and sea salt .
4. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, granulated sugar and brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in flour mixture.
5. Pour batter in prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle lightly with flaky salt and bake until brownies are mostly firm, but with a very slight wobble in the center, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Serve within 1 day of baking
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 176.6mg||54 %|
|Sodium 264.3mg||9 %|
|Potassium 343mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 28g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 309
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!