1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Place salmon on a broiler pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Broil for 10-15 minutes (time varies depending on size/thickness), or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces, cut cherry tomatoes in half, and dice avocado. Place in a large bowl.
5. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over salad and gently toss.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and top with cooked salmon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 150 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.7g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 88.7mg||27 %|
|Sodium 270.3mg||9 %|
|Potassium 553mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 30.7g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 291
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!