1. Preheat waffle iron to medium high heat.
2. Squeeze excess liquid into a bowl and reserve.
3. Combine potatoes, butter, chives, 2 tablespoons of the potato liquid, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
4. Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the potato batter into a buttered waffle iron and cook 4 to 8 minutes.
5. Top the cooked waffles with poached eggs and a meat of your choice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 56mg||2 %|
|Potassium 241.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.5g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 79
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!