1. Preheat Belgian Waffle iron.
2. Unroll the puff pastry sheets and cut into 4 even squares. Roll each square to a 5 X 5 square.
3. Place 3 tablespoons pie filling in the center and fold the pastry over to form a triangular pocket.
4. Use a fork to crimp the edges to seal.
5. Place 1 turnover into each of the square areas and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
Any pie filling will work.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (61g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.6g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 155mg||5 %|
|Potassium 38mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 27.1g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 342
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!