Erika said, "I've been eating these this week & really like them. I think I like then better than regular waffles. I don't use syrup but jam. I haven't tried to increase the batch . . . much to Reese's discontent. She wanted to try them but when it only makes 2 small ones, I don't want to share!
HEAT the waffle iron on Med. to Med. Hi & grease the top & bottom with butter.
1. BEAT 1 egg until you can't beat it anymore.
2. Add the HUGE, overflowing, spoon of almond butter into the egg and carefully mix.
3. STIR in the almond flour, salt & then the baking powder.
4. ADD the baking soda and lemon juice to the batter & mix. to combine.
5. POUR batter into the iron & cook until desires crispness. Sometime, I re-butter midway for extra crispness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 212.3mg||65 %|
|Sodium 91.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 180.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.