MISE EN PLACE: Heat waffle iron; Separate eggs (yolks into large bowl, whites glass bowl); Melt butter
1) In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2) In a large bowl, mix egg yolks and sugar until light yellow. Add vanilla, melted butter, and milk.
3) Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until peaks form. Fold into flour/egg mixture until just blended. (Do not overmix!)
5) Pour the mixture into the waffle iron (amount varies with waffle iron).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 26.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 1343mg||46 %|
|Potassium 208.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 128
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.