1. Preheat oil to 375.
2. Separate onion slices into rings.
3. Whisk together water and flour til smooth
4. Dip onion rings into flour batter, then into panko.
5. Fry until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Drain on paper towels
6. To serve, sprinkle lime zest, salt, and cilantro over fried rings.
7. Serve with lime wedges.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (814g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 765.5mg||26 %|
|Potassium 747.7mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 208.7g||61 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 198.1g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 956
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!