- Melt butter in a skillet and cook pears for 1 minute
- Add 1 tbsp of the vinegar and brown sugar, tossing to coat
- Cook until fork-tender (about 2 minutes)
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper and toss with arugula
- Sprinkle with cheese, hazelnuts and warm pears
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 44.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 122.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 74
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!