1. To make the salad:
2. Bring salted water to a boil, add whole potatoes and cook for about 25minutes or until a knife can pierce the potatoes (do not over cook)
3. Remove and let cool for a few minutes, then slice them into 1/4 roundpieces. Gently mix in the onions, parsely, cooked bacon and eggs...
4. To make the beer dressing:
5. Heat some olive oil in a pan, medium heat. Cook the onion and garlicuntil soft. Add the beer, vinegar, and sugar and boil for about 5 minutes.
6. Put the above and mustard into a food processor and process, while at thesame time slowly blending in 5 Tbs olive oil.
7. Salt and pepper to taste. Add to potato salad...
8. Continue the salad:
9. Then mix in the beer dressing, taking care to not break the potatoes intosmall bits. Salt and pepper to taste, top with chives.
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 2192 Calories From Fat: 1052 Total Fat: 116.8g Cholesterol: 637.3mg Sodium: 2311.3mg Potassium: 6933.3mg Carbohydrates: 219.5g Fiber: 21.1g Sugar: 1.7g Protein: 66.8g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (-2333g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: -1936 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat -89.1g||-119 %|
|Saturated Fat -29g||-145 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat -38.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat -10.7g|
|Cholesterol -538.2mg||-166 %|
|Sodium -1807.6mg||-62 %|
|Potassium -6473.5mg||-170 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -231.1g||-68 %|
|Dietary Fiber -27.2g||-109 %|
|Sugars, other -203.9g|
|Protein -59.9g||-86 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!