1. Preheat over to 375F. Place the chunks of sweet potato in a baking tin and drizzle on the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss everything together. Cook in the over for 20-25 minutes until tender.
2. Whilst the potatoes are roasting, cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions, but also crumble in the stock cube for extra flavour. (For this amount of quinoa, I'd boil 360 mL (1.5 cups) water, add the quinoa and stock cube, then cover and simmer for approx. 20 mins before fluffing with a fork).
3. Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Place the warm quinoa, roasted sweet potato, goats cheese, and chopped herbs in a large bowl.
5. Toss everything together, then drizzle on the vinaigrette and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 89.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 224mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 118
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.