1. put 250 grams of water chestnut powder in to a bowl then add 750 grams of water in to desolve them
2. add brown sugar in to an pan or wok in medium heat, stir until sugar gets sticky then add 750 g of hot water to desolve
3. after the sugar cyrub gets boil then slowly add the first step batter in to the wok.
4. prepare a steamer and put it into the steam for half an hour
5. refreidge for better taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2000g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 200mg||7 %|
|Potassium 665mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 490.4g||144 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 490.4g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1900
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!