1. Place first 3 ingredients in a small deep mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, and liquid is incorporated into mixture.
2. Add flour and salt; beat at lowest speed until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap; chill at least 4 hours.
3. Remove one dough portion from refrigerator. Place between 2 (12-inch long) pieces of wax paper. Roll into a 12 - inch circle. Carefully peel one piece of wax paper from dough; invert dough into a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Remove remaining wax paper carefully; fit dough in pie plate, and flute edges. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork. Repeat procedure with remaining dough, if desired.
5. Bake pastry at 350 for 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 474 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.6g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 29.3mg||9 %|
|Sodium 2292.6mg||79 %|
|Potassium 229.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 96.3g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 92.9g|
|Protein 14.6g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 928
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!