1. Preheat oven to 300 convection 350 regular oven.
2. Place cake mix, pudding mix, oil, ginger ale, and eggs in a mixer.
3. Blend on low speed for 1 minute.
4. Scrape bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes.
7. Cool completely. Then frost.
1. Combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with wire whip until thickened.
2. Fold in cool whip.
3. Frost top of cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 239 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 265mg||82 %|
|Sodium 369.5mg||13 %|
|Potassium 172.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 33.5g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 415
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!