1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Measure or weigh all your ingredients. You must first sift the sugar, then flour.
3. Grease the pan.
4. Separate eggs, yolks and whites carefully. Put egg whites in a large bowl (bowl).
5. Cut the cold butter bars into small pieces. With your mixer on the cycle of cremation (usually the middle button), go throwing bits of butter.
6. Add 1 ½ cup sugar gradually while bats. The butter and sugar form a whitish cream.
7. Add vanilla extract and liqueur and beat until mixed.
8. Lower a bit the speed of the mixer and add the yolks slowly until well blended.
9. Add the flour gradually (in 3 parts) and beat until well incorporated. Other coats will produce NO because gluten (a protein that gives elasticity to the dough), and the cake will not stay on the right texture. Do not worry, the mixture is not liquid, but it seems to make pizza dough ...
10. "Take the egg whites with a whisk or the same one you used to beat the mixture (well washed with soap so that the meringue goes well) and put it on the highest speed to make meringue. Add the remaining sugar (½ cup) as it grows the merengue. The whites should form a peak when you take the paddle mixer.
11. "In a large bowl or container you are going to take the mixture thickens and slowly going to take them into the meringue with a spatula. Use the technique of folding or "fold" in English. Is not to beat the mixture with a spatula rather mix it up and down without losing the foam or volume.
Then place the mixture in the / molds and place in oven for 1 hour. You can verify if it is done within 45 minutes.
When the cake is done, let it cool and then pour the syrup over and it is wetback.
BRANDY SHOWER or ALMOND SHOWER How to make the syrup:
1. Boil water and add sugar. When cooled to room temperature or cold (fridge) you can add the brandy and vanilla. Mix everything well and poured it on the cake that has been previously at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3549g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1342 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 149.1g||199 %|
|Saturated Fat 46.5g||232 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.5g|
|Cholesterol 6345mg||1952 %|
|Sodium 2108.1mg||73 %|
|Potassium 2063.9mg||54 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1812.5g||533 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1812.5g|
|Protein 188.7g||270 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9144
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!