1. Large pot add whole chicken, 32oz chicken broth, 32oz low salt chicken broth, onion, parsley, crazy mixed up salt, salt ,pepper, and 6 chicken bouillon cubes. Heat to slow boil until chicken is close to falling apart. 45 min to 1 hour.
2. In over bake meatballs to remove grease.
3. Cook Acini di Pepe (little round noodles) as directed.
3. Remove chicken and set aside. Can use for chicken salad or add some back to soup if desired.
4. Add meatballs, noodles, and spinach to soup broth.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (765g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 667 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 74.1g||99 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.2g||106 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16g|
|Cholesterol 365.9mg||113 %|
|Sodium 417.6mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1203.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.1g|
|Protein 92.6g||132 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1075
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!