1. Partly freeze meat. Slice against the grain.
2. Mix soy sauce, Brown sugar, garlic, and cayenne. Add to meat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Spray Pam in a pan. Cook meat mixture until not pink.
4. Add broccoli. Cook till tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and water. Add to the pan and stir till thick.
Serve with 1 cup brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1963g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 717 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 79.7g||106 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.9g|
|Cholesterol 281.2mg||87 %|
|Sodium 3552.9mg||123 %|
|Potassium 5406.2mg||142 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 774.6g||228 %|
|Dietary Fiber 40.9g||164 %|
|Sugars, other 733.7g|
|Protein 177.6g||254 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4552
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.