1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar and set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff.
3. Add milk and egg yolks to flour mixture and stir until smooth.
4. Add oil and vanilla to batter and mix well.
5. Fold egg whites into the batter.
6. Pour1/3 cup into each waffle cradle (Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Baker)
7. Cook 5 to 6 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 396.6mg||122 %|
|Sodium 267.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 149mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 19.8g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 285
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!