1. Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot, and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Drain all but 1/2 tablespoon of bacon drippings from the pan.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the reserved bacon drippings, then add the chicken to the same skillet. 4. Cook until tender, no longer pink, and slightly browned.
5. Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the reserved bacon; cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
6. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. Garnish with green onions (optional)
Makes 6 servings, 1 cup serving size.
Serving Size: 1 cup Calories: 284 Sugar: 2 Saturated Fat: 2 Fiber: 4 Protein: 24
Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 7; Purple Points:7
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 11.5mg||4 %|
|Sodium 68.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 10.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 44
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!