1. In food processor, blend wet ingredients until smooth
2. Add dry ingredients and blend until doughy
3. Add chocolate ships and mix by hand
4. Roll and press cookies by hand onto cookie sheets, greased with peanut oil
5. Cook at 350F for 30 minutes
6. Cool to room temperature.
The dough should be the consistency that you can pull it, form balls of cookie dough, and press the, into Cooke shape without sticking too much to your hands.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 583.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 29.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.