1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whip all ingredients together with an electric mixer.
3. Drop dough by spoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch them carefully - they burn easily!
5. If you wish, you can ice the cookies once they've cooled.
The first batch of cookies always takes longer to cook than subsequent ones - be careful!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3320 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 368.9g||492 %|
|Saturated Fat 153.7g||768 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 136.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 56.2g|
|Cholesterol 481.6mg||148 %|
|Sodium 3445mg||119 %|
|Potassium 642.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 614.5g||181 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 601.9g|
|Protein 50.6g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5947
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.