1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix together 1 cup of the cheese and the chicken.
3. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased, 9x13-inch pan.
4. In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles.
5. Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (419g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 82.8mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1508.8mg||52 %|
|Potassium 280.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 20.4g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 317
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.