1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (796g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 461 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.3g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 24g||120 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 150.4mg||46 %|
|Sodium 3104.5mg||107 %|
|Potassium 584.2mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 51.2g|
|Protein 41.4g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 849
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.