1. preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. do not bring to boil, you don't want curled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remain in cheese.
6. Bake 22 minutes and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (527g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 351 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.4g||122 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 104.8mg||32 %|
|Sodium 947mg||33 %|
|Potassium 450.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 16.1g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 443
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!