1. Melt the white chocolate in a medium bowl over a double boiler on the stove top. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until it is smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool.
2. Place the cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well combined, 30 seconds. Stop the machine.
3. Add the melted white chocolate and blend on low speed until just combined, 30 seconds.
4. If you decide to add the peppermint extract do so at this point, otherwise, skip to step 5.
5. Add the confectioners' sugar and blend on low until the sugar is incorporated for a few more seconds then increase the mixer speed to medium and beat until the frosting is fluffy. Approximately 2 more minutes.
6. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioner's sugar if needed to make the frosting able to be piped.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 209 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.2g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 46.9mg||14 %|
|Sodium 87.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 114.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 101.3g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 101.1g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 611
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.