White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
5. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
6. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 113 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.5g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 57.7mg||18 %|
|Sodium 137.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 38.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.