1. Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Saute the onion and pepper until softened and reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Stir in the shredded cheese and 1/4 cup of the cream.
4. Quickly stir until the cheese is melted.
5. Add the tomatoes, cilantro, and additional cream a little at a time until you reach desired consistency.
6. Serve immediately with tortilla chips, tortillas, or on tacos, burritos, etc.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (324g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 757 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.1g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 49.6g||248 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 232.7mg||72 %|
|Sodium 1439.9mg||50 %|
|Potassium 481.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 53.8g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 998
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.