1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Rinse the chicken and dry it well with paper towels.
3. Stuff the cavity of the chicken with the halved lemon.
4. Generously sprinkle the entire chicken with plenty of sea salt, dried parsley, and pepper.
5. Place the chicken breast side up in a roasting pan and truss it (tied the ends of the legs together) with cooking twine.
6. Cut the cops off the garlic bulbs to expose the cloves and set aside.
7. Roast the bird uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes,
8. Add the garlic bulbs to the roasting pan next to the chicken and cook for another 45 minutes to an hour or until the chicken is brown and crispy and reaches an internal temp of 190. Eat with the roasted garlic spread on pieces of the chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (111g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 579.8mg||20 %|
|Potassium 174.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 6.9g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 25
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!