1. Boil salted water and cook the whole wheat pasta for one minute less than the time
indicated on the package. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water.
2. Meanwhile, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a cast iron skillet, seasoned chicken with
salt and pepper, and brown it on each side. Remove from skillet and reserve.
3. Heat remaining three tablespoon of olive oil in skillet and add garlic and red pepper
flakes. Cook until fragrant, about two minutes.
4. Add kale, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and reserved pasta water. Cook until
kale is tender, about three minutes.
5. Add cooked chicken, pasta, stir to coat, and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3225g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 7535 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 837.3g||1116 %|
|Saturated Fat 118.3g||592 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 596.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 93.1g|
|Cholesterol 821.3mg||253 %|
|Sodium 1155mg||40 %|
|Potassium 5577.1mg||147 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 546.8g||161 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 544.9g|
|Protein 429.9g||614 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11210
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!