* Brown sausage.
* Spray mini-muffin tins with non=stick spray. Line with wrappers.
* Bake wrappers 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove, place on cookie sheet.
* Combine remaining ingredients. Spoon into wrappers.
* Can be refrigerated up to one day at this point.
* Bring to room temperature. Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes (can be made a day in advance)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 wonton (24g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 wontons|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 12mg||4 %|
|Sodium 149.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 42.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 93
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.