1) Bring chicken stock, salt, wine, soy sauce, scallions and cabbage to a simmer in a large saucepan and set pan over medium-high heat.
2) Combine pork, ginger, soy sauce, and oil in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
3) Arrange several wonton wrappers on a flat surface, keeping remaining wonton wrappers covered with a damp towel.
4) Place about a teaspoon of the chicken filling on the corner of a wonton wrapper and roll it up a third of the way.
5) The fold up another third of the way.
6) Use a bit of beaten egg on one side and pull corners together pressing together where the egg is to seal.
6) Cook the wontons in boiling water about 5 minutes, until wontons are tender and translucent and floating.
8) Strain wontons and transfer to broth simmering for a few minutes. *Keep wontons separate until serving if not serving right away.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (5495g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 728 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 80.9g||108 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.5g|
|Cholesterol 525.2mg||162 %|
|Sodium 8302.7mg||286 %|
|Potassium 7739mg||204 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 189.3g||56 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 183.8g|
|Protein 173.3g||248 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!