1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Roll out crescent rolls and cook halfway.
2. Fry sausage in big frying pan. When cooked, drain and scramble your eggs in same pan. Add sausage back into eggs along with tomatoes and cream cheese.
3. Using a 9 x 13 inch pan, lay out one can of your half-cooked crescent rolls. Keep cooked side up, to keep it from remaining doughy.
4. Top with sausage and egg mixture. Cover with shredded cheese. Top with remaining crescent rolls.
5. Cook in oven about 10 minutes, until rolls are completely done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (306g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 236 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.2g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 78.6mg||24 %|
|Sodium 835.5mg||29 %|
|Potassium 491.2mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10.9g|
|Protein 19.3g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!