1. Heat an 8 inch crepe pan or well seasoned griddle to medium high heat.
2. Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, ghee and salt. Let the batter sit 10 minutes, then whisk again.
3. Melt a small amount of ghee in the pan and spread it all over.
4. Ladle 1/4 cup of the batter on to the hot pan and quickly spread it into a paper thin 8 inch circle with the back of the ladle or by turning
the pan quickly with your wrist. Fill in any holes with a drop of batter. Cook for 45 seconds until the sides start to lift then gently flip
wrap. Cook for 30 seconds on the other side.
5. Move to a plate and repeat the steps until all of the batter is used. Greasing the pan between wraps when needed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (79g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 128 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.2g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 211.9mg||65 %|
|Sodium 152.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 194mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 2.8g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 174
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!