1. In medium bowl, sprinkle 2 tbs water over bread; crumble with fork or fingertips. Add lamb, scallions, 1 Tbs each mint and parsley, cinnamn, salat and cumin. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 12 meatballs.
2. Spray broiler rack and preheat broiler
3. Onto each of four 15 inch metal skewers, thread tomato, meatball, pepper, zucchini, onion, meatball, pepper, zucchini, meatbal, red pepper. Place on broiler rack.
4. In small cup, combine oil and 2 tsp lemon juice. Brush half over the kebabs.
5. Broil kebabs 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes; turn. Brush with remaining oil-lemon mixture. Broil 5 minutes longer til meat is brown and veggies are crisp tender.
6. Combine yogurt with remaining 2 Tbs leon juice and 1 Tbs each of mint and parsley. Serve kebab with 1/4 cup sauce
good with whole wheat orzo or rice. 3 meatballs per serving. Can make extra veggies to be more filling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (371g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 213 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.7g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 70mg||22 %|
|Sodium 102.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 869.2mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 20.1g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.