1. Combine first 4 ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly.
2. Press half of cereal mixture into greased 8 inch pan.
3. Combine yogurt, egg, remaining flour in new bowl.
4. Pour yogurt mixture over cereal mixture in pan.
5. Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture over pan.
6. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
7. Cut into bars when cooled.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (393g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 844 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 93.8g||125 %|
|Saturated Fat 58.7g||293 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 244.2mg||75 %|
|Sodium 1087.3mg||37 %|
|Potassium 338mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 238.9g||70 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 233.2g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1842
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!