1. Heat the oven to 230C
2. Whisk eggs, milk and salt then let sit for 10 mins
3. Sieve flour into eggs/milk while mixing then let sit for 30-120 mins.
4. Add 1/2 tsp oil to each to each muffin tin hole and heat in the oven til smoking
5. Whisk batter with 2 tbsp of cold water then fill holes to about 1/3.
6. Leave to cook for about 20 mins then serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (870g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 304 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.7g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 43.6mg||13 %|
|Sodium 612.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 1211.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 125.9g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 122.7g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 957
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.