1. In a large pan put 2lbs or more of vegetables. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Canned Mushrooms, Carrots.
2. 1/2 cup water, add to vegetables.
3. 2 Chicken bullion cubes. Might need more depending on bullion cube size.
4. Cover and cook to boiling, reduce to simmer, cook till vegetables are at desired tenderness, I like my carrots and cabbage soft. Taste and add more bullion if need more. There should still be about 1/2 cup water in pan still, if not add some.
5. In a separate small bowl. Mix 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch with 2 tablespoons water.
6. Raise heat, bring vegetables to boiling, add corn starch mix and stir till all water is absorbed and vegetables are mlxed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 56 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.2g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20583.5mg||710 %|
|Potassium 767.9mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.