1. Cook pie crust on 425 for 10 min while doing step #2
2. On stove cook 2 t olive oil, bell pepper, onion and garlic. Once softened take off heat and add basil.
3. In seperate bowl mix eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and both cheeses.
4. Pour pepper mixture in bowl with egg mixture and stir. Then pour mixture in warm pie crust.
5. Slice tomatoes and place on top of quiche. Then cook on 375 for 45-50 min
6. Half way thru you may need to cover crust with foil
7. Take out and let cool 5-15 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.6g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 47.9mg||15 %|
|Sodium 435.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 350.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 15.4g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 351
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.