1. Put warm water in 2-cup measuring cup. Add yeast and stir. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put flours and salt in large food processor and process for several seconds.
3. Add cold water to measuring cup, stopping once total liquid equals 1? cups. Add oil and stir.
4. Turn food processor on and add slowly add yeast mixture. Process mixture until dough forms smooth ball, about 30 seconds.
5. Pour a little oil into large bowl and grease bowl with hands. Transfer dough to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Set bowl aside in warm spot and let dough rise until doubled, about 2 hours. Divide dough into two parts. Use one now and freeze the other.
1. Strain tomatoes in colander and press well to get rid of most liquid.
2. Put tomatoes in small bowl, and combine with garlic, herbs and then salt to taste.
1. If possible, while dough is rising, heat baking stone in 500-degree oven for 30 minutes.
2. Turn the dough out on floured area and work into 12-inch round with your hands. Slide dough onto rimless oiled baking sheet (or cornmeal-sprinkled pizza peel).
3. Spoon ?Sauce? onto dough and spread out, leaving border near edges. Sprinkle mozzarella, feta and Parmesan evenly over tomatoes, then add cracked pepper to taste.
4. Use baking sheet or slide pizza onto heated baking stone. Bake until cheese bubbles and edges are browned, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove pizza and let rest for a few minutes to allow cheese to solidify. Cut and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (977g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.6g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 33.4mg||10 %|
|Sodium 438.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1018mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 687.9g||202 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.6g||98 %|
|Sugars, other 663.3g|
|Protein 98.4g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3431
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.