For the sauce:
1. Mix some fermented bean curd with warm water (or broth)
For the chilli powder:
1. Toast coriander seeds and Sichuan peppercorns in a dry pan
2. Toase dried chiles in a 400 oven until darkened
3. Let cool and grind all 3 together into powder with mortar and pestle
4. Add garlic powder and white pepper to the mix
For the potatoes:
1. Microwave the potatoes for 2 - 3 mins (based on preference), cool, cut into wedges.
2. Pan fry with oil until golden brown on all sides. Drain the oil and transfer into a large bowl
1. Add sauce and chilli powder and toss until thoroughly mixed
2. Garnish with chopped cilantro and chameleon plant (optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (447g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 33.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1835mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 59.7g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 306
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!