- Heat oven to 350?
- In a skillet, brown beef onion and garlic.
- Stir in ketchup and salt
- Prepare corn muffin mix accorning to directions.
- Spread half the batter into a geased 8 inch baking dish.
- Spoon beef mixture over batter sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread remaining batter over the cheese.
- Bake 30-25 min or untill golden brown
- Meanwhile combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan
- Cook till thickened.
- Remove bread and let stand for 5 min
- Cut and serve with sauce over.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 603 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67g||89 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.9g||140 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 200.1mg||62 %|
|Sodium 527.3mg||18 %|
|Potassium 727.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 10.9g|
|Protein 44g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 833
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.