1. Heat the tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. This ensures it will not crack when rolling your wrap.
2. Cut the third of the tomato into slices, and then cut each slice in half, creating semicircles.
3. Cut the parsley into two-inch sections.
4. Cut the mozzarella into pieces similar in size to the tomato slices.
5. Assemble turkey, tomatoes, parsley, basil, and mozzarella onto tortilla.
6. Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
7. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 30.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 673.5mg||23 %|
|Potassium 267.3mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 68
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!